- A student using the School bus is expected to be at the bustop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus.
- Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior permission of the school in writing.
- Buses will not wait for late comers.
- If a student misses his / her allotted bus, he / she should not try to board on any other bus. It is the responsibility of the parents to drop their wards to the school. Such students may however, return by their allotted bus.
- All students must occupy the seats allotted immediately after boarding their respective buses. The reservation of seats for co-commuters is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Students must not move around in the bus while in the bus is in motion.
- Students are not allowed to sit in parked buses during school hours.