CLUB AND HOUSES
The main objective is to create a recreational and consolidating opportunity for students to learn and practice various activities. Thus, it tries to
- Give expression to students' creative talents.
- Provide encouraging atmosphere for Students to express personal views about whatever they choose.
- Enhance students' learning opportunities.
- Engage them in cooperative tasks.
- Envelope their awareness of themselves as individuals with special different talents & capacities.
- Trigger their active involvement in learning and school life.
|SOCIAL CLUB||ECO CLUB||READER CLUB AND REPORTER CLUB|
- The school follows a 'House System' to encourage students to work together with cooperation & team spirit as well as to promote a healthy competitive spirit. The students from Class-I onward are divided into following four Houses.
- Each House has a Captain and a Vice Captain along with House Incharge under whom each House plans and carries out the duties assigned to it. Students are required to wear their House Dress on Wednesday & Saturdays. Regular Inter House Competitions in various fields from, both scholastic & non-scholastic are organized.
|SUKHDEV HOUSE||RAJGURU HOUSE||BHAGAT HOUSE|